Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Some more landscaping

Ok. So this is not landscaping but it is our paper chain that is getting smaller everyday. Yea us!

View from the front bench

That hose is looking a little tight. Anyway, I redid this walkway. I built it up on the house side and added the stone edging

I had the boys pull out all the rocks from this bed so i could lay down new weed fabric. I got the weed fabric at the nursery, which cost more but SOOO worth it. I don't like pulling weeds.

More pics of the same bedding area. The mulch is rubber mulch. Yes, it costs more but I got it for $6 a bag at Lowes cuz they price matched. It actually saves money though because you don't have to replace year after year and it looks ten times better.

I laid the border with the stone 

I cleaned out some of my neighbor's bed as well. This is the side view of the house/garden

No comments: