Dear Dad-
I want you to come home today. I can't wait for you to come back. I love you and you're the best dad ever. You don't hate me. You love me. You always do stuff for me and you always love me. I have a great time at preschool. I miss you SO much!
Love- Cooper
Dear Dad-
I love you dad. I miss you so much. I want you to come home. I love school and I miss you. I loved the water slide at Abigail's. I loved Xander's party. I love you. I miss you too much. I want to hug you.
Love- Olivia
Dear Dad-
I love you and hope you can come home soon. I'm enjoying school and maybe by the time you get here there might be a castle in cooper's room. I also advanced to my tenderfoot in scouts and three merit badges.
LOVE- Ethan
Dear Dad-
I've had a lot of fun at school I'm also doing pretty good darn good in school. I've made some more friends at school. We're planning to have a Halloween party. Speaking of Halloween I hope you are going to be here for it. We all miss you very much some more than others. I miss you and I can't wait for you to get back and be here. I'm going to make an Air Force base out of legos. You are a great dad. I love you and I can't wait to see you. Love you.
Sincerely your son Spencer
Dear Dad-
You probably don't remember this, but when we lived in Billings, you used to heat up some of those microwavable taquitos and put season all over the tops of them. I just made myself some and they didn't taste as good as when you made them. I don't know if Mom told you, but I'm on the football team at school and i'm helping get the homecoming parade together for student council. The patio in the backyard is coming along pretty good and we've been getting a lot done out there with the seating in the hill. No plans for an eagle project yet, but don't worry. Mom reminds me about it all the time. I might do it eventually. My hair is getting long again, but i might get it cut before you come home. Other than that, nothing to report.
I love you, and i'm waiting for you to get home.
-Matthew
Dear Daddy- I miss you so very much! I can't wait for you to be home this month! I miss how much we got to talk and how close we were. The last few days I've been thinking about the poem I wrote you at Christmas a few years ago about the daddy and his daughter. I'll always be your little girl and I love you so very much!! I miss you and I'm proud that I can be your daughter and have you for my dad. We're counting down the days until you can come home. We miss you lots and can't wait to have you home. I love you daddy!!
-Kaylee
Matt-
After my nap today I thought it might be a nice idea to have everyone write you letters. I actually got some sleep last night but still felt tired today. Nursery makes a girl tired. Actually I think Sunday is sort of like tryptophan. It aids in sleep. Do you know that soybeans have the highest content of tryptophan above all other foods? That's some gee-whiz info right there.
So as you know, this contract has been longer than others. Has it really been longer or has it just felt longer? Both. As our paper chain is dwindling down, I am getting more excited. I keep telling everyone that the kids are struggling more this time but I am really feeling it too. I was talking to Valri today considering how similar our situations are and how we are feeling like things are about to change. I started crying during nursery. Blech! I am so emotional these days. I'm looking at some new challenges that I know we are about to face that feel more like recycled challenges. I suppose it's the story of our lives, eh? However, I believe that Heavenly Father led us to this for a reason. Sometimes I feel like we are the lead characters in a really great story. It's been a story that I never could have told on my own. Thank goodness we have a Heavenly Father who loves us.
As I wait for you in our lovely home I am making plans for our time together. Camping trips before the weather gets too cold. Shopping trips for our weekly menu. Laundry folding parties. Our trip to the west coast. Seeing movies together that I've been waiting to see until you got home. Having a Halloween party with our kids' friends and our friends. Watching the leaves change color on the many trees we've planted. Eating lunch at the bagel shop on campus and introducing you to their smoothies. Delish! Showing you what we did in the backyard. Sitting right next to you in the front seat of the Suburban instead of next to the door. Working out in the morning after we take Cooper to preschool. etc....
Looks like you are awake now and signed into skype. Talk to you in a bit. Love and miss you so much sometimes it aches. Love you more than pumpkin bars. Kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment