Sunday, October 24, 2010

My New Mantra

When we lived in Billings I had a good friend who told me her grandmother always used to say, "Life is hard and then you die." Timeless wisdom. After going to my dryer to get some clean clothes this morning before church and finding them cold and wet, I knew the heating element went out. To that I say, "Life is hard and then you die."

1 comment:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

I like it.....good mantra! That just plain sucks. I am so sorry. We have one that we just took out one of our rentals. It is not nearly as nice as the one you have right now. It works fine though. The reason we took it out is because the timer doesn't work, so it just keeps going. It won't turn off automatically. We could bring it down on Friday and you could use it until you can get a new one!! Let me know. Love ya. Sorry for all your trials lately.