To all of you super crafty and full-of-ideas people, I need help. I am making the pictured bags for Matt to open each day of December leading up to Christmas. I have some ideas of what to put in the bags but would love to hear what you all think should go in the baggies. Keep in mind that I sent him a package that weighed 3.1 lbs and it cost me just over $100. Yikes! I want to make it special for him but need to be reasonable. So, what do you think?
1 comment:
I'm sure you've thought of pictures and letters from the kids...but have you thought of ketchup packets??? I don't think so. Now, myself, I hate ketcup. But seriously? Think how funny his reaction would be if he opened up one of those on say the 12th and there's a McDonald's ketchup packet? Oooh...even better, go to Arctic Circle and get a fry sauce cup. Ketchup might be accessible in the middle East, but fry sauce? I think not!
Post a Comment