Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We're what?!

Who shoved that for sale sign into my frozen yard? My realtor 
It's true. We are moving...to California. Hmmm...that's weird since most people are moving out of that state. Anyone who really knows me also knows that I am not a fan of socialism, Marxism, Communism or any other ilk of that flavor. So why California? I could say it's because Matt found a job there and we can be together again as a family. Or I could say I want to live closer to the beach. I could say that I want to increase my children's appreciation for other cultures. Really the first reason is the only legit one but it's not THE REASON. The reason we are moving to California is because that is where God wants us. I am as sure about that as I am about the fact that I am going to be replacing my dishwasher because mine just died today. More to come on this. Anyone want to buy a fabulous house at a phenomenal price?

No comments: