Sunday, January 20, 2013

While I wait for Spice Cake to finish baking...

So I have been a little slack in updating the blog. Fully aware of that. What is funny is that I wrote "you can keep up with us at mattandcodele.blogspot.com" on our Christmas cards. Ha Ha Ha! Since there is too much to write. I thought I would do the longest picture post ever. For real. The longest EVER!

All too familiar with this airport
Loading up the Suburban

Homecoming from Nepal

Powderpuff. Kaylee is pretty fierce

Kaylee was playing defense. Did anyone notice that she weighs about 98 lbs soaking wet? 

Bad pic but these girls totally cracked me up

The powderpuff cheerleaders. Justin rocks the miniskirt

Watch out for the guns

Kaylee and Emilie B

Mason M and Kaylee

Kaylee's friend TJ doing our yard work. He's a keeper

I moustache you a question

Homecoming week brings the crazy outfits


Matt on the docks at Seattle

It was stinking cold in Seattle! These cozy jackets were not enough. We spent the first couple of days swimming and hot tubbing at Shane's then crossed over the mountains to this wet cold in Seattle. Brrr!

Olivia loved the water

Cooper happy to be chillin' on the docks

Ethan looks like he's got a secret.

Waiting for the Argosy Cruise Ship

Still waiting

Seattle's shore

And we're off

I think Matthew purposely gives me these crusty looks. For real. He laughs about it and thinks he's pretty funny

Ethan enjoying the ride

I do NOT love boats but this one felt ok. Ok enough to smile and walk around on deck

No wind. Kaylee's hair does this naturally. 


Spencer was probably teasing Kaylee

Typical Cooper

Jokester

Could I get a Dramamine cocktail please?!

Does this boat go any faster?

This is at the Pacific "Boring" Museum, according to Spencer. It's actually called the Pacific Science Center

Will my dinner be as large as this chair?

Hey, remember how vacations are supposed to be fun? Did we miss that? 

Strumming on Spencer's face

You mean to tell me that a hobbit made this thing? Prove it

This sound is not big enough for my vibe

So here's how it happened. Some little guy shoved me into this person coffin and I figured I might as well smile since nobody has ears like that

Are we done yet?

Too much fun happening here

Cooper

Matthew

Wooh Hoo. Nobody, and I mean nobody, rocks the gargantuan guitar like this kid

My distaste of heights could not keep me from shooting to the top of this needle. So glad I did it

Super cool view of the harbor

Matthew

Ethan..."stay on target. stay on target."

My honey holding tight. My knees were a little weak. Dang! I married a ferociously good-looking guy

Two handsome boys

Look. A bunny rabbit

Yep. That's a smile

Lovin' the view

Long day

This girl turned 40! 

Gratton M going on the zipline
More zipline fun

Zipline set up for Halloween parties. The little ones partied in the afternoon and the big kids took over at night. It was so stinking windy but fun. We had the zipline, firepit, hot chocolate, loads of treats, game show, loud music (our neighbors love us) and a scary movie

Hansel and Gretel. I designed and sewed these costumes. They turned out so super cute



Yes that is snow. I cannot get over how cute these two were.

Big eyes make all the difference

Trunk or Treat. Spencer wore Lederhosen to match the little ones

Olivia handing out candy

Dorothy. I designed and sewed this one for Kaylee
Another one of Kaylee
Back to Seattle. This was at the zoo


Mmmm. Fudge bars. Ask Linda about that one

Olivia

Hey Boo Boo. Let's go find some picinic baskets

The otters were exciting

I have my height limits. This ferris wheel would not happen

Aquarium in Seattle

Spencer and Olivia riding a whale

Ethan too cool to ride

Cooper and Olivia

Ethan

Walking from our parking space. 

Another Space Needle

Kaylee and Matthew 

Student Council Float. Matthew has the black shorts




Matthew Student Council retreat in Island Park. 5th from the left
Spencer wrestling. Standing up

We sent Cooper's coat to Nepal with Matt to give to this little boy. His father worked at the hotel where Matt stayed. Cooper wasn't entirely thrilled that we gave his coat away but when he saw him he felt so happy to have a connection with a little guy in Nepal

Olivia's Christmas list for Santa. She meant Barbies. But really, in a few years she will want exactly what this asks for.

Matthew going to his first formal. Pretty handsome

Christmas formal



More Student council. He's behind the polar bear

Brooklyn and Olivia were brought up on stage during a performance we attended in Billings

Kiri, Maddi and Kaylee. Three cousins hitting up the New Year's Dance in Billings

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I was seriously about to email you and ask how things were since you hadn't blogged in ages and I saw this! Missed you way bad! My favorite picture is Olivia's Santa letter. So adorable. But loved seeing you and Matt along with your stunning children too!

Deborah said...

That was a lot of awesome pics! I am glad you're behind on blogging because I am too. And quite frankly, I think I'll probably never catch up.

I loved all the pictures. I remember Spencer in those teeny lederhosen. Yes, I gave him a hard time.

And I laughed so hard at Olivia's Santa letter. I was like, "Me too, kid. Me too." :)