Saturday, August 11, 2012

Political P*rn

As much as it sometimes kills me, I try not to get political on my blog. But, oh my sucker punch (Cooper came up with that phrase), Romney went with PAUL RYAN for his VP pick. I love him! Love him! It makes me sad that Paul Ryan would be taken out of the role he is in because he can have more influence with policy making but congress pretty much pooches all of his ideas anyway. I told my parents a couple of years ago that Paul Ryan is my political p*rn. He is concise, clever and savvy. He doesn't back down to make everyone happy. What I have seen about him is he does the right thing but is still nice. Love him! Good on ya' Romney. Nice!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

So this comment has nothing to do with your post, but I seem to have had your email address wiped from my address book...I was going to send you a little message all about the strange guy at the Chinese restaurant and fill you in on the charming Belgian man who seems to think that I'm beautiful and intelligent. I don't know how I have him fooled, but I'll give you some deets if you email me...k_buttars@hotmail.com