Monday, April 9, 2012

Petra

Look familiar? Indiana Jones entered this temple of doom. Mmwahahah! Matt visited this treasure in March and loved it. Best day ever in the Middle East.


Matt's got "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas playing on his ipod. :0) Oh, yeah!

The money changers at the temple

All of this is at Petra. Pretty intense climbing.

I really don't know what this is. It is at the highest spot and that does look like it could be an altar. Until the husband explains all the pics all I can do is make stuff up.

It's no wonder he was used in a photo shoot for FN Herstal. He's pretty hot. The guy next to him looks like Scott Foley. His name is Gavin but he briefly said hello on skype one day and I kept saying he looked so familiar. It took me a couple of days but I finally placed him...Scott Foley, Jennifer Garner's ex-hubby who played on The Unit. Focus on the face. 

2 comments:

Deborah said...

That is so amazing! I doesn't even seem real. It looks like a movie set. I wonder why. ;)

The Smiths said...

Okay, I may be a little jealous. I can't believe he got to see Petra!!!!! Every anthropology student's dream.