Monday, April 9, 2012

Favorite Conference Talks

Elder Jeffrey R Holland

Elder Dieter F Uchtdorf

Elder Henry B Eyring

I wish Elder Holland's talk was being played over the loud speaker at Wall Street or any Occupy movement location. Other than that, just solid practical counsel for all of us. I saw myself in a number of his described scenarios.

Elder Uchtdorf, how I love you. Is it weird to adore an apostle like this? Too bad. I love him! Former pilot, beautiful German accent, enamored with his lovely wife and is funny. Profound advice, "Stop it." 'Nuff said.

Elder Eyring's talk was a feel good, move through it with a foundation of faith. Do it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

These were some of my favorite too! And this morning as I relistened to Elder Holland's, I thought of the wall street occupier people too...interesting :) although all of those talks definitely had things that I personally need to work on. Love General Conference! Wish it was more often :)