Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Poor Husband!

Go to this site: King Abdulla Training Center
Matt is in Amman Jordan for the next couple of months. This is where he is conducting training for persons of multiple, varied nationalities. That's all I will say about it but I figured it was safe to post since this is a Jordanian website advertising this sweet facility. Matt is loving it and has lots of positive comments.

For any of you who are unfamiliar with the geographical location of Jordan, here's a little map.
http://www.maplandia.com/jordan/

So as you can see, he is in a sweet location. Right across the Dead Sea from Jerusalem. How I would love to go to Jerusalem. But the problem is that he has been told that if he has an Israeli stamp on his passport, he will not be allowed back into an Arab country. Hmmm, that complicates things. Seriously though, he is in a history rich location. Just reading the names of these places brings me back to my Old and New Testament classes right up to the current times where Israel is ready to go at it with Iran. Very complicated issues.

No comments: