| Something is wrong with me. When Matt is home all I want to do is bake. I make a lovely dinner but it's what is waiting for them afterward that is killing me. In the last two weeks I have made cookies, cinnamon crisps and cupcakes. Today I made these Stuffed Apple-Cinnamon Rolls. Oh my goodness were they good. All of it is homemade and comes from a recipe book that I got a couple of weeks ago called "Our Best Bites" by Sara Wells and Kate Jones. (Thank you Sarah for suggesting it) I made the Spinach and Chicken Stromboli out of it last week and the Overnight Sausage and Egg Casserole. After 2 helpings of the Stromboli, Matthew says, "This is the best food I have eaten all week." That was on Thursday. I have tweaked the recipes to make them lower fat but still super tasty. These apple-cinnamon rolls that I made today were gone quickly and I had enough between 2 9x13 pans to take some fresh ones to my sister. Deeelish! |
2 comments:
I really, really want that cook book, but my birthday isn't until July and our money (and time) went elsewhere over Christmas. But I WILL have that book. Even though you can get all the recipes online, I'd still like to have the book.
And your cupcakes turned out so much cuter than mine did! I will be posting pictures of mine as well because I'm shamefully proud of my small achievement with fondant.
yummy looking food. i wish treats weren't so good and fun to make. yours looks really yumm-o
Post a Comment