Here's some pics that are old but just haven't gotten around to posting.
| Matt was really nice and got a super fun hotel for us a couple of days before Christmas. We saw the movie Breaking Dawn, went to Olive Garden for dinner then relaxed in this hot tub. Tons o fun! |
| When I walked in our room and saw the stairs I sprinted up to find this beauty. |
| A view overlooking from the hot tub room. Super comfy bed. |
| We let the kids make requests for gifts from Africa. Spencer requested drums and this is what Matt found.That dark brown chair in the background is a hand carved chair for Cooper. |
| Knives and spears are a must. Sorry about Ethan's toplessness. He thinks he's Chuck Norris. |
| Olivia's Christmas dress. |
| Cooper's new hat and blue Vans |
| Our trip to Billings |
![]() |
| Here's what I look like since losing 35 lbs |
| Kaylee took the following pics. Olivia and her favorite blankie. She is spinning with it as I type. |
| My very animated nephew Payton. Love this kid. |
| Cooper |
| I'm sorry for those of you who are suspecting you drank backwash at my house but we do label his jugs so no stress. He calls it "Milk Jugging" and is very proud of his abilities. |
| Matthew as Ron Burgandy |
| Kaylee and Olivia |
| Cooper and Olivia |
| Spencer |
| Ethan |
![]() |
| Spencer and Ethan |
| Kaylee and Matthew |




3 comments:
Great pics of everyone. Thanks for keeping your blog up to date. I didn't realize that you totaled the van on the way home from OUR HOUSE. I feel terrible. I am so sorry. I know that I have control of the crazy deer in the road, so I really could have stopped it from happening.
We missed you guys at the baptism. You look amazing sista. So proud of all your hard work. Keep it up!
I'm so glad you posted a picture of you. Janet was talking about Zumba and mentioned that you look amazing and had lost weight. Congrats on the wt loss. and glad you posted whats going on with you. I was at work and was looking at your blog and everyone asked where you moved too!! I laughed and said she is still here.
Amanda, just for fun, you should think up some good rumors. I'm game. This could be exciting. And thank you for the congrats. If you ever felt the energy, you could join us at our crazy zumba classes. Mon, Wed, Fri morning at the Junior high in Rexburg at 9a. Tues, Thurs night 8:30 at the jr high and saturday 8a at the jr high. getcher freak on! I just realized today that I'm pretty ghetto too. I commented to Matt that my favorite dances are the hip hop ones. I am a product of the 80's though and did have a poster on my wall of breakdancing moves. No joke. That's just how I roll.
Post a Comment