Sunday, June 5, 2011

Look what we did

Looking at our fire pit from above. The rocks were added a year ago.

Matthew and I created these retaining walls last fall. No small feat.

Ethan learning how to mow the lawn


More R Mountain pics. Spencer hydrating.

Matt and Cooper

Ethan lookin' large and in charge

From what I hear, this is how Matthew usually looks at school. Shades no matter what.

Ladybug conglomeration. Nice camo with the growth on the lava rocks.

Cooper and Olivia


3 comments:

Kelli said...

Your kids are adorable. What a good looking family! Oh, and the book I'm using is The Dukan Diet by Dr. Pierre Dukan.

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

What a super fun day. Thanks so much for all your help with the kids. We had a good time and it was fun to see you guys.

BriANDaleen said...

Yay! I'm glad you found me so I could stalk your blog ;). You have such a cute BIG family!