Yesterday afternoon I asked him if he had any plans that night. He said he thought maybe we would some dinner and a movie. I told him that dinner would be great but I was really thinking I would like to listen to some music on campus. He said I might be able to do that. These words might have squeeled out of my mouth--"Did you for real get tickets? I want to go so bad!" He told me he got tickets on Monday. That sly guy.
I am inspired by Mindy Gledhill. So many of her songs speak to me. Yes, she is quirky but have you ever seen my plethora of fabric and paper? I might fall into that category as well. I included a youtube link for her song that is inspiring for girls of all ages since tomorrow is Mother's Day. Stephanie Nielsen and her girls are in the video. She is the one who had over 85% of her body burned in a plane crash. Their story is inspiring. Let's hear it for the girls!
![]() |
| This is my favorite album of hers |
http://youtu.be/URR_4i5gIFU
{Random but just to make you wish you had one too}Matt just finished sweeping and mopping our entire upstairs floors. He's a keeper.

No comments:
Post a Comment