Friday, March 11, 2011

February 23, 2011- 50 Years!

I happened to catch Bob with this genuine smile as he watched my parents dance. SO SWEET!
Mom's sister Kathy Sue and her family flew up from Utah to surprise them. Was it ever a surprise!
Baby Brady (Cory/Sarah's son)
Parker and Jared
HAMMER PANTS NO MORE! Andy and Cory
Savannah
Cupcakes
Cupcakes
And more cupcakes!
Mom and Dad's cake
Abigail (Cory and Sarah's daughter)
Peyton (Cory/Sarah's son)
Sarah rockin' the outfit
Sassy Felecia
John and Laurie (Sarah's parents)
Alexa ( Rick and Kim's Daughter)
Mitch (Jared and Felecia's son)
Brigham and Ethan -best buds (Jared and Felecia's son and Ethan's all mine)
Stockton pumpin' it up (Jared/Felecia's son)
Parker (Jared/Felecia's son)
Cory
Kim
Kylee ( Michael and Monica's daughter)
Zach (Ron and Reta's son) I know it's blurry. 
My parent's Caroll and Jackie, danced to "Remember When" by Alan Jackson
More dancing
My parents celebrated 50 years of marriage on February 23, 2011. We threw them a party that included a dinner, a game show, dancing, a "wooden American" performance from my Nephew Chase and a Vegas magician. All of the kids were able to make it except Shane because his father in law had a stroke when they were traveling from Washington. I made a quilt that had 12 squares with a border inside the binding that held all the squares together. It was symbolic. I had Kyrel's mom quilt each of the children's names in the 12 squares and then put my parents' name on top with their anniversary date. She quilted in the family mission statement on the other 3 sides of the border. It turned out really nice but I forgot to get a picture. Maybe my niece Alexa will post that for me. It was a good weekend and we had a nice drive. It's always good to get together with family. I know I don't have pics of everyone that was there but I tried to get as much as I could when I had a free hand.

No comments: