Wednesday was Olivia's last day of preschool. She attended the Winter session that started in January and just ended this week. She had loads of fun and learned some life skills like pouring your own drink, zipping/snapping/putting on clothes and using the bathroom from start to finish. She even turns off the sink water using a paper towel. Yea Olivia! They had playtime, snacks and pictures with family. I took Cooper, Spencer and Ethan. Spencer and Ethan got to reminisce on their old BYU-I preschool days, even though Spencer only attended 3 times. It wasn't worth the mental breakdown. Also, a friend of mine, Mindy Heiner had her son Jack in the same class as Olivia. He is a super cute kid and they enjoyed their school days together. We carpooled and I would act like I didn't know the way so the 3 and 4 y/o had to give me directions. Jack was pretty spot on but Olivia might be compassly challenged. Yeah, I know compassly is not a word. Anyway, here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Last Day of Preschool at BYU-I
Wednesday was Olivia's last day of preschool. She attended the Winter session that started in January and just ended this week. She had loads of fun and learned some life skills like pouring your own drink, zipping/snapping/putting on clothes and using the bathroom from start to finish. She even turns off the sink water using a paper towel. Yea Olivia! They had playtime, snacks and pictures with family. I took Cooper, Spencer and Ethan. Spencer and Ethan got to reminisce on their old BYU-I preschool days, even though Spencer only attended 3 times. It wasn't worth the mental breakdown. Also, a friend of mine, Mindy Heiner had her son Jack in the same class as Olivia. He is a super cute kid and they enjoyed their school days together. We carpooled and I would act like I didn't know the way so the 3 and 4 y/o had to give me directions. Jack was pretty spot on but Olivia might be compassly challenged. Yeah, I know compassly is not a word. Anyway, here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment