Friday, May 10, 2013

It's on like Donkey Kong

Round one. We did a 3/4 move last weekend. It is surreal. We are putting our life in a truck and driving it to another state. I will miss the 'burg. We have had a good life here. A really good life. I will miss my sister being a couple blocks away and being able to call her for lunch. I will miss sending my kids to the Harrison's to see if we can "borrow" some eggs or whatever ingredient I am out of on a Sunday. I will miss sending the kids into the backyard to jump it out on the tramp or have an airsoft war. I will miss my friends just down the road. I will miss competing with Vic to see who can get further on their outdoor projects. I will miss Sunday afternoon walks in our little neighborhood. I will miss being able to send my kids down to the church on their own for meetings and not worrying about how to get them there on time. I will miss our ward and the friendships I've made. I will miss having our beautiful temple minutes away. I will miss my kids' friends hanging out at the house. I love those young people. We've had a good life here. 

Matt's such a good packer. Charles S is on the left and Chris B is on the right. Chris is from California. He flew in with Matt last Thursday so he could help with loading and driving back. I'm so glad he was there for Matt. It was fun having him here.

Add caption

Best Hot Wheels ramp ever

Kaylee. I don't know what this was all about. Probably just caught her at the wrong time. 

Chris is Matt's brother from another mother

Ethan working on something

No comments: