![]() |
| I let Ethan and Spencer stay home from school on his birthday. He opened presents in the morning, watched The Hobbit with Spencer then we went out to lunch at Winger's |
![]() |
| Ethan had a late night party with his friends Brandon S, Ethan G, Seth B, and John H |
| Roasting marshmallows and Starburst |
![]() |
| Roasted Starbursts are a must try. Thank you Andy M for introducing this deliciousness to our family |
![]() |
| What would the evening be without a Nerf war? |
| Cooper with his tiny Nerf weapon |
| Thought I'd throw in some pics of the final landscaping projects from last year |
![]() |
| I love these built in steps. They turned out great. Exactly how I envisioned them but even better. |
| Chillin' on the hill. These boys had a great time. They got all hopped up on sweets and chased each other around for quite some time. |





No comments:
Post a Comment