Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Want to Share My Life With Them Through All Eternity

There are no words to describe what a fabulous day was had at the SLC temple on March 30, 2013. First Kim and Rick were sealed by Elder Mangelson. Interesting side note. When Shane, my brother had to leave his mission in Ecuador because he was so sick, he was sent to serve in North Salt Lake. Doctor Mangelson was his provider during that year that he was there. Coincidence? I think not. Imagine Shane's surprise when he walked in. It was a beautiful ceremony but got even more touching and emotional when Chase and Alexa were brought in. The tears flowed freely as we waited for them to be brought in. They all knelt across the altar and were sealed as a forever family. I could not stop crying. I felt an abundance of gratitude for this dear family. I love them all so much and to see their peace and pure joy was nothing short of divine. The temple grounds were bustling that day with wedding parties. I've never seen it so busy. I did find a private place (the mother's room in a bathroom) to kneel in gratitude for these great family members of mine. I was so overwhelmed with thanks to a loving, patient and consistent Heavenly Father who gives each of us opportunities to come unto Him.
Rick, Alexa, Chase and Kim in white

Kim and Rick together forever

Salt Lake City Temple is a beautiful sight to see

Classic pictures taken at SLC temple

A fun-loving family that is sealed for time and all eternity

These 2 goofballs think they are posing for the Sears Catalog

Two spiritual giants

Alexa, Chase, Kim, Rick, my mom and Dad

How did that happen?!! I got a picture of Alexa not smiling or goofing off. Weird

Family friends

More friends from MT and UT that came for the special day

The big family pic

Xander chasing after some girls that are going to the Young Women's Broadcast

No comments: