Wednesday, August 1, 2012

4th of July

What a day! First, Kaylee and I danced in the parade for Zumba. We got all glittered and jeweled up. Yeah, I know I'm going to be 40 in a couple of months but sometimes you have to put on some sparkle. Cooper was sick and I started losing my voice but felt ok. By the next day Cooper and I were laid up. It took 4 days for him to stop running a temp and I felt like I had whooping cough for the next 3 weeks. Sheesh!

We did slip and slide then dinner with LariAnn and the Mayfields and Masons. Then we lit fireworks with them, Harrisons, Meldrums and the Naff family. Everyone came up to our place for the festivities. Good times except that whole wanting to die thing.
Zumba girls in the parade. That's my friend Jennifer in the pink.

I'm in the striped green/grey shirt, Sonja and Kaylee in the wild yellow shirt.

Spencer is beat from the activities

Cooper's out

Spencer and Cooper down for the count

Ethan trying to avoid the camera

Olivia having loads of fun

It was super hot but a boy needs a blankie when he's running of temp of 104.3. 
Poor thing

Olivia

Cooper in his pj's and David M

The boys are getting ready to take down the slip and slide


Gratton and Sonja M. Love this little guy. He just turned 18 months so we get to have him in nursery

Ohhh boys


Meldrums gave Olivia this glow flower. Pretty cool.

No comments: