Sunday, July 1, 2012

Will work for patio moula

So as you will see, the patio project was moving right along. It looks pretty sweet from a distance but don't get too close. These rocks are not level nor are they smooth. It got so discouraging. that I took what I hadn't pieced and just threw it onto the plot. I am now saving money for pavers, you know the kind that are sized the same and have a smooth top and bottom. Yeah, those. These rocks are perfect for another project I have in mind and for stepping stones but not for a patio that gets used at least once a week. Ugh, right?
See how huge those rocks are? Back killers. I lost 5 pounds that week and I was not doing zumba

tamping down the reject sand

a view from above. that tamper hurts the back too. tough work all around.

Kind of funny how I can see Matthew's xiphoid process huh?

I don't know what happened with this pic. In my photo library it is right side up. Cute though how Cooper is putting on his Bob the Builder hat.
Seriously, the pics were right side up.

Cooper's pretty strong

It actually doesn't look bad. Kinda rustic and cool

I secretly took these next few pics. This is Matthew's friend Heather. I thought it was so funny how she thinks he's hilarious. 


This was in between her laughing at him.


2 comments:

Kelli said...

I adore the stealth pics of Matthew's friend. It's so something I would do. Miss you!

amanda said...

i think the patio looks awesome great work.