Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Texas or Bust!

Kaylee, Spencer and Ethan in the SLC airport, ready to head to Texas. Matt had lots of air miles that had to be used before August. I figured that with all of Kaylee's talk of travel, she could fly down there and drive up with her MeeMaw (Grandma Lurker) to keep her company when she comes up at the end of this month. Matt had enough to send Spencer and Ethan as well. Matthew couldn't go because he still has drives for driver's ed and he missed all of last week because of my niece Ashley and Tyler's wedding, which was a great reason to skip.

On the walking escalator

First time on an airplane for all three of them.

Spencer already feeling tired. As much as he tried to be the obnoxious little brother that was saying scary things to Kaylee, I think he was a little nervous. He was doing his best to make Kaylee scared. Here's what's funny about this. Not only did Kaylee get sick to her stomach with the first flight but SPENCER was sick too. Dramamine was popped with their last flight out of Dallas into San Antonio,

Ethan is cool as a cucumber. Not nervous at all. He had his Eragon book and was good to go.

Kaylee makes me laugh. As much as she talks about traveling the world, she was so nervous. I think after she got her 8 oz bottle of Twilight Woods lotion and a half-full tube of toothpaste confiscated at check-in, she was feeling out of sorts. I suppose I should have been more specific about defining the no greater than 2 oz of liquids policy.

This is typical Ethan. I have to be quick to get a good pic of him. 

Ha Ha! Got you!

2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Wait, you were in San Antonio? I LIVE THERE!!! Thanks for stopping by ;)

The LurkFam said...

Daleen, my three kids went there. I stayed home with the other three. How fun would that be to visit with you though. Hey, when are you going to send me an invite to your blogspot? Just sayin'...lurkfam@msn.com