| Better than last year but still bad. |
| Spencer checking out his goods |
| Ethan actually came back this year after last year was so abysmal. He should at least get a participation certificate. |
| Peeps of course but the baskets always include something to remind them of why we celebrate the day. |
| More baskets of Easter fun. |
| I found the dress at Ross (Matt hates that place :0) and made the hair pretty. |
| Olivia loved the hair pretty |
| I made this simple one for Kaylee's spring/Easter dress. |
| Chillin' on the couch |
| Cooper looks grown up here. Dang he's a cute kid. |
| Olivia wanted to make funny faces. Cheesy grin and big eyes. |
| We hid a gray colored egg in the rocks last year that held the grand prize so of course the boys searched in there again in hopes for a jackpot. Ha Ha. Nice try! |
| Kaylee and Spencer racing for more eggs |
| Matthew and Kaylee consoling Olivia and encouraging her to keep looking. She was bummed that she hadn't found any money. |
| Cooper looked in the play house but didn't think to look behind that wooden box. Olivia showing me her empty eggs. |
| Show me yar booty! Matthew and Spencer going through the spoils. |
| Kaylee gave Cooper her dollar. I love his face. He's pretty much loaded |
| Olivia being Miss Pouty Pants. She is boo hooing through her screen. Poor kid |
| I made Twice Baked Potatoes for dinner and found this potato that looked like a heart. Eat your heart out! This one's for you honey. |
5 comments:
I remember that Easter Egg hunt last year...Landen didn't get a single egg because of all those parents "helping". I might have cried a little bit about it. :) You look AMAZING! Go Zumba!
i hear you on the egg hunt. you need to go to jackson hole that is where the goods are at. we went there last year.. super fun. that is cool you make some jack pot eggs..oh and love your dress. you look so great.
We missed you at our house, but it looks like you had a great time without us.
How fun! Your kids are so stinking cute, all of them :) Love your dress!!! Way to go to fitting into it, you look great!!!
I pretty much adore Cooper's face in that picture with the dollar. Bazinga! He is loaded. :)
Post a Comment