Saturday, February 11, 2012

Awkward corsage moment

He was so nervous. Kinda funny. His name fits his attire. Wait for it------------Stetson

Nice height difference
Just before her date got here
Matt's mom, Janet, gave this bracelet to Kaylee a couple of years ago. Kaylee loves it and wears it often. Janet wore it when she was a teenager. Super sweet.

Authentic Kaylee

Beautiful



In honor of Kaylee whoopin' up on Stetson. Take that rookie

3 comments:

amanda said...

she looks really pretty, and love the red shoes.

Kelli said...

Couple things...

1- Love the shoes
2- Stetson? Seriously? Wow. Perfection. Love it.
3- Ok, maybe more than a couple things
4- Gorgeous girl
5- I can't think of a more awkward moment in high school than the date coming over before the dances with the corsage. I HATED IT. Seriously. Ugh.

Sarah Smith said...

Love the pics you guys. Kaylee is beautiful. All the food sounds delish and I KNOW that cookbook is AMAZING. Kaylee looks like quite the shooter. I heart tax time as much as you do, I haven't written our check yet, but I am not looking forward to it at all.
All of us in the great state of Montana are glad that you all EXIST, but we wish you EXISTED in Montana!