Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas for the Husband

Matt asked me to send him some pics of the tree and other decorations. He will be seeing it this year but he is excited to see what it looks like now. So here you go honey....

My sister Kim gave Matt and me this ornament the first year we were married. That was in 1994. So in love. However, even more in love today.

O Christmas Tree. I set it up and let the kids decorate yesterday. 

Olivia playing with our nativity sets. 

Sarah, my SIL, made this beautiful tile and gave it to us this Thanksgiving when we spent the weekend at their house. The top shelf is the Russian Santa that Cory bought me while he was on his mission in Moscow. It was the only thing I requested from him and he was able to find one. The mini globe was bought last year when Matt first started contracting. It puts in perspective how far away he really is.

Least favorite part of Christmas decorating...THE MESS

1 comment:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

I love the spot that you put the tile. The tree is beautiful. Well done.