Saturday, October 8, 2011

Need Video Upload Help



This is Luke, one of the instructors that works with Matt in Virginia.  It took us about three minutes to drive the 1.3 mile track and had an average speed of 40-50 mph going around all those curves.  On the strait away you can see the speedometer reach 90 mph!  A little  slower than what they normally drive on the track when they are training guys before they deploy over seas.

These guys have way too much fun and too many cool things for it to actually be called work.  They really do have the coolest job that no one really knows exists.

{This is CoDele. I just saw this post from Luke. He drove me on this track. Mad skills I tell you. For whatever reason we cannot get the video to come up. Anyone know how to upload videos? It's a video of Luke driving me on their track. Worth the watch to see the panic on my face when he kicks it into reverse. Hee Hee :0) Like my O'Gara green?}

2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Do you have a youtube account? You can upload it to youtube then link it on your blog. Sometimes blogger is stupid and won't let videos upload, but they always seem to work when coming from youtube...strange I know!

The LurkFam said...

Daleen, did you guys go private? I haven't been able to access your blogspot. Have you moved? What the heck are you doing? I'm going to go private but would like to keep in touch. Peace out XY