Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Have Internet and a Working Computer

Norfolk, Virginia---So beautiful to walk out on the pier. Lots of crabbing going on.

Many of the flags were half mast because of the recent murder of 20+ members of Seal Team 6. Lots of those men were from Virginia

Do you feel dizzy? I didn't. Refer to earlier post. This was UNDER the ocean for about 3 miles or more. It was more like half a day's ride. Yeah, that sounds about right. 

Footprints in the sand. Can you believe how high my arches are? 
There was much rejoicing in the land. After Sterling M, aka Mac Wizard, fixed my computer again I set up to finally get internet back in my home. What a pain in the trash it has been to not have it but on the flip side...it is almost midnight. Don't judge. It's been a while. Yeah, I had to replace another hard drive. What the he!! Sometimes I feel like saying that out loud at inappropriate times. However, that phrase in my world always seems appropriate. I'm not going to catch you up tonight on our goings on but I will post some more pics of my Virginia trip. Da** I miss Matt!

No comments: