Friday, October 28, 2011

Grumpy old man

So tonight I took my kids to the Halloween carnival at the school. Of course it's packed and there's hardly any parking even though I got there with less than an hour left. Anyway, I found a great spot up front along the curb that was opening up cuz someone was leaving. I pulled up and put on my blinker. Someone behind me came forward trying to push me out of the way and was trying to makeout with my bumper. I pulled in right as the other person left and left ample space in front of me so I could easily pull out. The car that was behind me pulls up beside me and rolls down the passenger window. An old curmudgeon is sitting in that seat and he says, pull forward so we can park behind you. I acted like I couldn't hear him. A little trick I learned in grade school. He doesn't stop though. He yells at me and says that was a terrible parking job. So I turn around and tell him that was not very nice and that he is a mean person. I know, grade school. He asks me if I just got my license today. So I grabbed his shirt and got in his face and asked him if he wanted to throw hooks. Without waiting for his response, I jabbed my elbow into his wrinkled face then let him taste my knuckles. Yeah, I know right? He had it coming.

Actually, after he asked if I just got my license today I told him how impressed I was with his behavior and that I definitely would NOT be moving my vehicle.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Let him taste your knuckles!! Haha that made me laugh. You totally could've taken him.

The LurkFam said...

Melanie- I appreciate your belief in my mad skills. I've been training to be a cage fighter