Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yeah, it's been awhile

So, did summer just come and go? Just wondering...

Here's some stuff we've been up to lately.
*Smith Family reunion in Montana. Beautiful scenery, sweet Souja boy performance, quality family time
*Fourth of July weekend in Driggs. BEST FIREWORK SHOW EVER!
*Matthew working with Cory
*Kaylee at Girls Camp
*Kaylee getting her room finished. Hey, it's only been 10 months.
*Swimming at Rexburg rapids
*ZUMBA. If you don't know about this I'm sorry. It is changing my life and it's the funnest exercise I've ever done.
*Best news ever...I leave tomorrow to see Matt. No words for that plus I like to keep things G rated.

There's more but I am almost out of time at the library. Maybe we'll have internet at the house again soon. When that happens, I will post pics of the events I've mentioned. Thank you Shane for making the husband visiting trip possible. You are so giving. Again, no words. Love my family

No comments: