Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I love her hair!

I wish you all could have heard the song Cooper sang to me tonight. "I love my mom. She is so cute. I love my moooom... forever. I love her hair. It is so cute. It's so cute. Yeah! Sure! Sure! YEAH!" None of my kids has sung to me like this before. He made up a similar song last week too. It's so cute. He always wants me to sing Go Diego Go to him but it consists of a lot of doo doo doo's because I really don't know the words. So last time I failed miserably at Diego (and i don't necessarily feel compelled to learn the song) I asked him to sing me a song instead. These ballads are his alone. All he needs is a hair band to accompany him and he is on. He is very dramatic when he sings and even closes his eyes for effect. AIR GUITAR! What a cutie!

No comments: