Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank Goodness I'm a American















































Matt is the Commander of the Madison Cadet Squadron. Each month they have conducted training to get them search and rescue ready, among other things. They are CERT prepared and pretty much just love getting together to train. This last month they did some P.T. and learned some team building activities. Here are some pics to give an idea of what they do. Also, in December, Laurent Passe was placed as the new Cadet Commander, taking over Todd Davison's position. Both are a fantastic help to Matt. Todd will be missed and Matt is enjoying the French flair that Laurent brings. I'm probably getting some of this wrong but the pictures say more than I can to explain the good time they have.

2 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Wow. Looks like Matt has been busy and doing things that he loves to do. I like the idea about clementines. My kids can eat 3 of those a day. It is nice that they can peel them by themselves. We will keep Cooper in our prayers. I hate it when kids are sick. You feel so helpless. Abigail and Peyton both have a nasty cough and runny noses, but no fever. We hope he gets better soon so you don't have to see the doc. Miss you guys.

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Hey Codele,
No I did not get a perm, I just actually fixed my hair with a curling iron.