Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Jubilee

February starts tomorrow and at this point we are still wondering how we missed Fall. Did we really used to have leaves on our brittle trees? It started snowing as we left Applebee's last night after a fun evening with Bob and LariAnn. It's always an eye-opening experience to spend time with Bob. He is one of the funniest guys I know. I had no idea he was such a risk taker. Next to the rule keeper in our family (L.A.) it is quite the contrast. Our waiter kept looking at me when he would ask if we wanted more of anything. He must have figured I was a heavyweight when I upgraded my steak to a 9 oz so Matt could have some. He was cracking us up and may have wondered if I had something to drink before coming. Good times.

Today has been a nice Sunday full of good doctrine and enrichment. We talked about self-reliance in our 5th Sunday mtg. How interesting that I read the exact article used by our Bishop given by Pres. Hinckley before coming to church. We only had to take Cooper out one time during sacrament today and Olivia made it the whole way through. Yea us!

No comments: